- 2 x angarakha top: 100% organic cotton. Pristine white top, part of our essential range is complemented with a printed animals top inspired by the 'Zoo Treat' poem and created by traditional Ajrakh artisans in naturally hypoallergenic indigo colour. Tie-up closures and flat seams for ease of wearing and fit. Stitching detail on the neckline adds stability and aesthetic value.
Conscious of minimising waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours.
- Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade. Do not dry-clean.
- Warm iron as required. It is recommended to wash the product before first use to remove excess dyes.
- The fabric will become softer with each wash.
- Indigo dyes are highly sensitive to citric content or lime, thus care should be taken accordingly.
- Long exposure to sunlight may cause fading over time.
- This Product is 'Made to order' so kindly refer to our exchange and returns page for more details for the same.
- Made by Whitewater Kids, Curated by Aanswr.