About the Experience:
What you will learn:
- sustainable ways of eating for life
- balancing your meals
- your daily macronutrient needs (protein, carbs, fats)
- why we consume certain foods and why some things are very good/less good for you
- portion control and timing
- meal and snack ideas
- eating guilt free
- how to manage life on vacations/ at weddings/ when life is stressful/ how to eat on the go/ during a busy period of life
- how to regulate your sleep, water, smoking (and munchies)
- improve overall wellness
What this is not:
- A restrictive diet method.
- A structured meal plan.
- An unsustainable /short term / easy way out to get quick results.
What we look to achieve:
- feeling good, looking good, moving well
- energetic and positive mindset
- structured daily life cycles
- education about making better and healthier lifestyle choices
- how to indulge in any and all foods; guilt and negativity free
- how to live a sustainable life
About Sanika Vaid:
As a Crossfit Level 1 certified coach and Precision Nutrition Level 1 coach, her main focus is to help people live a sustainable life - while still achieving their fitness, health, nutrition, and aesthetic goals. She does not believe in crash diets, in cutting out the foods you love, or being miserable on your journey to better health. She teaches her clients how to make small changes, while reaping the maximum benefits from their newly adopted behaviours. Her goal is to help you take on a lifestyle that you can carry on for yeras to come, whether you're at home, on vacation, or even stuck in a lockdown! She will teach you to build good habits, over picking unsustainable choices, while still hititng all the goals that you wish to.
Terms & Conditions:
Please note: If you wish to cancel your session, there will be no refund of the payment made under any circumstances. However, you will be able to re-schedule the booking (Only once), provided that such rescheduling has been notified to us 24 (twenty four) hours in advance, from the start-time of the session. You can contact us on 7506687767/ firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of the same.