Jameen, which translates to ‘ground’, is Saphed’s maiden collection crafted from 100% linen. It will forever reside at Saphed, even as seasonal collections breeze in and out, offering a strong product base influenced by ground textures. Think smooth terracotta floors, cool marble walls and freshly harvested fields.
A Jameen bed set consists of a flat sheet, a duvet cover and two pillowcases, all in the same colour.
- 100% linen, European flax — a natural fibre.
- Linen is biodegradable, and therefore a sustainable, eco-friendly choice.
- Great for your skin — anti-static with its own pH balance.
- All season natural insulator - cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Repels micro-organisms and absorbs moisture.
- Ages gracefully, becoming softer with every wash.
- Consciously crafted — low-impact dyeing, no harsh chemical treatments.
- Designed and made in India.
- This Product is 'Made to order' so kindly refer to our exchange and returns page for more details for the same.
- Made by Saphed Curated by Aanswr.